Lifestyle blog written by Tanner Mathewson

Monday, June 3, 2019

Healthy Shrimp Stir Fry


Hello, everyone! Today's blog post is a little different, I thought I'd try to do a recipe for you guys. I started the Arbonne 30 day cleanse today. I'm not gonna lie, I'm super nervous because I know it will be hard but I also want to follow through because I know the benefits will be amazing. Basically, I will have no dairy, no alcohol, no dairy, and no gluten for the next 30 days. To hold myself accountable and to have some fun with it I will be sharing some healthy dinner recipes!

I love healthy recipes that are quick & easy. Most nights I get home from work pretty late and I don't have time for anything fancy. I always keep giant bags of frozen veggies and different types of frozen proteins that I can bake when I didn't have time to run to the store and grab some fresh ingredients. Tonight I used frozen shrimp and frozen broccoli. 
I ran to Target today and I grabbed this pre- mixed bag of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and cabbage. It worked great for this recipe, and the fact that it's pre- mixed and pre- cut made it super easy to work with.

I cooked the frozen broccoli the way that I cook most of my veggies and proteins for dinner. I read an article in a magazine once from a celebrity nutritionist, and she said that there is NO excuse to not eat heathy. She said people always give the excuse "I can't cook," and that she doesn't want to hear it. Her go- to recipe was to set the oven to 350, and on a cookie sheet add any type of protein and frozen veggie. Cook it for 20-30 minutes with olive oil and seasoning and you have a perfectly delicious, healthy meal. That article stuck with me so that is usually what I do when I'm trying to eat healthy but I'm short on time.





This recipe was totally out of nowhere and last minute, but I'm super happy with it! The red pepper flakes give it a ton of flavor, and the ingredients are Arbonne 30 day cleanse approved. This cleanse so far has resembled the Whole 30 to me, only easier. Getting to have a shake for 2/3 meals every day just makes my life simple and I didn't find myself hungry at all today. I'll keep you guys updated on my progress, and if you'd like some more recipes let me know! 

If you recreate this dinner please let me know! As always, thank you for reading.

lovelovelove,
Tanner















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig